Virtual scene and tracking

I’d like to say mimolive is one of the greatest computer software I have ever used and if I had a billion dollars to give you guys to promote and put more into it, I most certainly will. I want to know if future versions of mimolive will be able to track graphics to a live video e.g…a drone shot of a park and a 3d tracked graphic that moves while camera moves. Also 3d virtual scenes, will that be in future mimolive? Please let me know and thank you… if no to those… please consider.

Thanks for your kind words. We’re glad that you like mimoLive!

I want to know if future versions of mimolive will be able to track graphics to a live video e.g…a drone shot of a park and a 3d tracked graphic that moves while camera moves.

If you give us that million dollar, we can certainly make that happen"! :wink: Seriously, macOS is making big advances in the field of machine vision and I’m sure eventually, this will be possible.

Also 3d virtual scenes, will that be in future mimolive?

We’ve been experimenting with this and do have some parts of it in the drawers. The part we’re missing is to track the camera. This podcast from a while back gives you an idea of what we have so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7udHYVbMo

Thank You @Oliver_Boinx As long as you guys are on the other end doing the updates and enhancements you have a life long customer.