MimoLive quits at startup

For some reason, MimoLive quits at startup. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I don’t know, I have also installed Display Link Manager. Would that have something to do with it? I’ve been trying for several days, but so far, nothing.

You could have a corrupted preferences file. Maybe go into your ~/Library/Application Support folder and clear out the com.boinx.mimolive folder, or the ~/Library/Preferences folder and clear out the com.boinx.mimoLive.plist file.

I’m not familiar with Display Link Manager, but that definitely sounds like it could be a culprit as well.

Display link is the software that came with my macbook pro dock. It allows me to use 2-monitors. I turn the software off and the problem goes away. I turn on the software and mimolive quits. So, I’ve narrowed down the problem, I would love to see if I can fix it.

I really appreciate your help. THANK YOU!!

Happy new year! Thanks for using mimoLive and sorry for the troubles with the Display Link Manager. We can take a look if you can please send us the crash reports. https://docs.mimo.live/docs/crash-reports

Happy New Year! Thank you for responding. I sent the crash report. I had thought I discovered a workaround. I would turn off Display Link and mimoLive would work. That is, it worked until this morning when I really needed it and told my client it would be available. Now, it crashes again even if Display Link is turned off. I’ve restarted my computer, reinstalled the software … nothing. I’d really appreciate your help. Thank you.