You Gotta See This! - Thanks and Feature Request....

Let me start with this - I LOVE the app. I use it constantly, and I am always getting wonderful compliments from people that see the shots. I simply love it. I have been wanting to play with the app for ages, but I had a 3gs - but with the purchase of my iPhone 5… Yours was the first app that I purchased, and I have been incredibly happy with it so far…

I would love to see if you would consider a thought (or two) from me that always pops into my mind.

I love the various layouts and backgrounds, but I would love (LOVE) to be able to choose. For example, I may want to use the background for the “Polaroid Stone” setting with the photo effect / layout from the “Vintage Fabric”

If I could select a background (maybe to include a picture or image from my camera roll / photo library?) and then choose a layout style for the images… This app would be truly perfect for me.

As I said, I really just love the app, and I hope that you don’t take the requests here as any sort of criticism - just wishful thinking on my part, really…

All the best, and thanks again for helping me to be able to express myself in a creative and interesting way,

-john “cannibal” patsfield

Thank you very much for your kind words and you excellent feature request!