vibrations after export, and different result on different TV-screens.......

Hi,
I am trying to export my 65 minutes slideshow with high-res photos, some short movies and music in the best quality to be seen on any HDTV or computer. I’ve tried most options. But I am still getting vibrations in the straight lines when zooming in or out. Photos are scaled down to 2160 px height. Exported as HD-Movie 1080p@25fps or 1080p@30fps, which seems to be the best for now.
The exported file (on USB) looks great on an LG 37lv3550 (LCD-LED), almost without vibrations. But on my brand new Panasonic 65VT50E (Plasma), it looks awful. Besides vibrations, the photos are not moving smoothly.
Finally, the movie should be distributed on either USB-stick or Blu-ray.
Hopefully, anyone can advise me what to do to get the best result for this purpose. And who can explain to difference between those two TV’s, when it comes to the quality of the very same output?

Thanks in advance,
Yvonne

From a mathematical standpoint it makes sense that this “vibration” happens as images have to be scaled and artifacts like this might happen. To reduce this, I’d recommend enabling motion blur in the export.

Dear Bastian,
I’ve already enabled the Motion Blur tickbox. Anything else I can do to diminish these vibrations? In the demonstration movie on your website (zooming in to these snowy mountaintops) I cannot trace any of those artifacts.
Can you explain why my movie looks good on one HDTV-screen, and lousy on the other (bigger) one?
Thanks again, Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,
you can try to scale down the images beforehand. The larger the zoom factor is (80-100%) the less scaling jitter will occur. It also depends on the content of the photo. The less structure is in the photo the less artifacts will appear.
It could be that the smaller TV blurs the image a bit compared to the big one and this reduces jitter as well.

Hello Bastian
Do you mean that for a better exported film, the best thing to do is to have the images resized before hand to be able to have a a zoom factor in the 80-100% range? That could be a very good tip.
And what would be the best export setting for a mp4 video?