Update images

Is there a way to update all images in an FM-project?
I want to exchange the images I used for making the presentation with the color corrected ones. Do I have to manually exchange them or is there an automated way?

You can step into the document bundle (control-click on the project in Finder to get a context menu and choose “Show Package Contents”), find all the image files in the “Files” folder and trash all the images. Now that you open up this document, FotoMagico is trying to recover all the image from their original source. Since this isn’t recommended please do this operation only on duplicates of your original slideshow to be sure to have a backup! Actually, sounds like a nice feature!

Genau so mache ich das auch. Aber immer mit einer Kopie. Man darf sich nur nicht wundern, dass, wenn man die Fotos ausgetauscht hat, diese sich trotzdem nach dem Speichern noch nicht in der .fms befinden. Sie befinden sich nämlich in einem versteckten temporären Verzeichnis. Deshalb öffne ich zur Sicherheit die geänderte Datei neu und speichere sie unter neuem Namen.

Rainer