Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Programm funktioniert, aber zum Öffnen über Programmfenster muß die ctrl bemüht werden ->nicht verifiziertet Autor :-*

Programm funktioniert, aber zum Öffnen über Programmfenster muß die ctrl bemüht werden ->nicht verifiziertet Autor :-*

You are right: Technically this is a quarantine flag problem. MacOS-X is denying the start of the app because it has the quarantine flag set (which is set for downloaded apps automatically), the system believes that this is malware and for security reasons is telling the user to move it to the trash. We are not quite sure why this happens sometime, because for most of the users the Standalone Player app has the correct settings.

We recommend to use our tool to fix the problem, because you may forget about this and can’t get the app running in the future anymore.

My Mac won’t open this tool. It launches “Quarantine” and says it can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

My Mac won't open this tool. It launches "Quarantine" and says it can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
Please right click (control-click) it and choose "Open", then it will launch.

Impossibility with the standalone players to have the sound system(dubbing) of my slide show. No alert indicates an error during the unwound of the construction of the diaporama.app. I work with OSX 10.9.1 Mavericks with the version 4.4.1 of fotomagico and now FotoMagico Standalone Players created with FotoMagico 4 often don’t run by default but display a warning that they are corrupted !

how do I get the tool to open, tells me from unidentified developer, very frustrating!..

http://m.wikihow.com/Install-Software-from-Unsigned-Developers-on-a-Mac

I have the same problem with exporting to IPAD.

"Until we have found a solution … " Any idea when ?

This repair tool is not working!
I just get a white screen, nothing happens!
This post was created Dec 2013 and the issue has still not been solved Jan 2016.
This needs to be reported!

I wany to create MP4 files to show on any computer from a USB-stick. Will that be possible in the PRO-version ?

@Chrille Yes. Export your file as MP4 and copy it onto a USB stick.