Unable to Update for Lion

Greetings. I have just (reluctantly) upgrade to Lion. I launched the app and checked for version upgrades.

“An error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again later.”

I have tried numerous times with no luck. I am running 1.8.1 and trying to update to 1.8.4.

Additionally, it is showing my version as a “Sponsored” version of the app, yet I paid $199 for a copy of the full $499.00 version that was run as a promotion on the App Store.

I’d really like to get all of this sorted and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. - Frank

Did you download BoinxTV from our Web site? If you purchased in the Appstore, please make sure you get all your updates from there as well.

I’m having the same exact problem; and I purchased FotoMagico from Boinx. Would appreciate knowing what’s going on, and how to fix.

I’m having this problem also. I bought it on a Macheist Bundle. Mine is a sponsored version and the update says it’s compatible for the update. Why it can’t be installed??

@albertkinng: Please try to download the app manually from our website here: http://www.boinx.com/download/ Replace the app in your Applications folder.

@Achim I did! Thx again!