Resizing Screen Capture Area

Hi,
Is there a way to resize the screen capture area by entering a value for the resolution?

I want to be able to capture my whole screen and I was only able to resize the black box for the screen capture area to 97% by dragging. I’ve created a new project with a resolution of 1920x1200, as this is my screen area, but I’m not able to capture the whole screen.

The only preset for size, when I select screen as the source is 50%, I think there should also be a second preset for 100%, especially if you’re only able to resize the black box by dragging.

Thank you for the bug report! There should be the 100% option to capture full screen. It will be fixed in the next update.

With version 3.5 the size presets for the 1920x1200 resolution are gone entirely.
Since I’m capturing longer timelapses of my screen I decided to capture at half the resolution, at 960x600; but I still wasn’t able to resize the black box manually to include all of my screen, only most of it. I would like to suggest a size preset of “Full Screen”, regardless of the resolution when Screen is selected as the capture source.

Unfortunately the fix didn’t made it into iStopMotion 3.5 because we already had a code freeze for this version. But it will be in 3.6 for sure! Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!