Preview Audio Monitor

Is very common in live events people bring your video to feed big screens after the show begins… in special in very long events…

On my last event a had a big problem… When I play a video on live, I import and test on preview the next video and every thing looks good… when the video goes live the silence… Every people look for me and I don’t understood what happen… After the event i see a export problem on video… in fact the video don’t have a audio…

In other cases the audio volume is too high or too low… is very good have opportunity to test the level before and set more gain or not…

This is a good point, thanks for this feature idea!

This is really a good suggestion especially if you have the PFL function …
Maybe a solo button on the monitor screen can help a lot in this case

I would add the possibility of indicating an audio source to give the feedback in the preview … we use the mimo call and the screen capture of the iphone to talk with field reporter (while we do not have the mimo reporter) and when he is not yet In the air the control room gives some guidance to it … being able to forward a talkback to the preview would be great.

Currently we need to capture the audio separately (In and out on the external mixer) to make the connection and give the instructions and when it is to air direct subgroup of the presenters for the reporter and capture the master out of this mixer for mimolive … .

My suggestion for audio would change the workflow to more like a mixer, with subgroups and auxiliary channels and even a patch panel … a fat channel could be a good request especially the low cuts …

Im very happy to see this item come true! But i will became more happy with a little detail! At this time i cant send left and right to the same output! A lot of times we need to summed the stereo to mono to feed a P.A system ou in ear monitors! Another good point is a way to choose the audio input for the mimo reporter! As Raphael sad on this post…I had the same problem…At this time i need to make a phone call to align the start with the other side! A separate intercom from control room to mimo reporter is great dream!