Occasional delayed audio input from USB interface

We are occasionally seeing an issue with delayed audio input from a USB connection, direct from our sound board (Behringer X-32). Re-selecting the interface seems to “snap” the sync back to where it should be.

Can you please let me know what version of mimoLive you’re using and what macOS version and Mac model?

Also, can you please look at the system load to see if your Mac is at capacity?

We suspect that this could happen if the Mac is running at capacity.

MimoLive 5.8 (just upgraded this week).
Mac OS 10.14.6
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019); 3.6 GHz Intel Core i9; 40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4; Radeon Pro Vega 48 8 GB; SSD HD.

MimoLive did not seem to be under stress, and the render performance has been fine, but I will check the stats in Activity Monitor next time I am at our facility and turn everything on.

Also struggling with the performance of one source (NDI output from ProPresenter run on a separate iMac… I posted separately about this a week or two ago) After upgrading to Mimo 5.8 earlier this week, and much testing, it seemed like the performance of that source was going to be better for our service this AM, but during run-through, that one source started freezing and stuttering again. 30 minutes before the service we decided to load OBS on the Mimo iMac, and playback the videos from there, taking them into MimoLive and ProPresenter as an NDI source, which was not ideal, but worked.