Mousespose continues to prompt for update

I am running Lion (10.7.1) with Mousespose 3.2.2. Whenever I restart my computer, I am promoted to update. The message is something like, “Update to version X.X.X (build YYYY). You are running version X.X.X (build YYYYm).”

Even after choosing to install, I still get this option on restart.

Thanks,

Perry

this is a know issue we are just investigating. We’ll do our best to release a resolving update asap. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I’m having a similar problem (with 10.6.8), but it seems that it’s just the fact that the download is never completing. I’ve given up on autoupdate, navigated to the downloads section of the boinx site, and have tried to directly download the later version. Unfortunately the direct download never completes. In about 20 attempts to download it I’ve never got more than 2MB out of 5.6MB before it stops and never starts. Is the download server in need of some TLC?

Cheers,
Paul

Just following up on my previous comment: by manually pausing and resuming the download about 10 times (after it stops just hit “pause” and then “resume” in the downloads window) I did manage to get the complete version via Firefox. So with any luck the silliness will cease!

Cheers,
Paul