Matrox MXO2 drivers not working

Macbook pro 10.8.3 matrox driver not working .

Unfortunately Matrox restricted their drivers to work with AVID, FinalCut Pro and Premiere only. You may downgrade your driver to version 2.x to make it work again with BoinxTV. However this will only work, if you don’t connect the Matrox via Thunderbolt.

So that’s what happened!!! I’ve been trying to figured out what happened to their drivers for going on 2 years now. the last driver I got to work I think was either 2.2.3 or 2.5…

I checked & tested a couple of things over the weekend… did an upgrade install with Mavericks & had Maxtrox driver version 2.5 already installed. the control pane & all the Matrox utilities crash when trying to open them. The driver itself seems to have some function under boinxtv but I only got the 1080 24 psf setting to work with my Canon HF10, which makes the motion look choppy (my project output is 720p 30fps).

I’m to the point that I’ll be making a transition away from Matrox hardware. My Blackmagic design hardware has been pretty stable for awhile now & has a wider range of options to choose from. It’s very sensitive to cheap or faulty HDMI cables but that’s something that can be resolved on my end fairly simply.

Hi, I’m new in this forum, I hope you anyone can help me. I write from Italy, yesterday I have purchased a matrox mxo2 but when I try to register product it result registered by other person. I need a driver for windows 7 and mac osx (possible Mavericks or mountain lion). Seem impossible to download matrox driver without matrox account. Please help me sending driver, I bag you pardon for my English;-)
Thank a lots for pay attention to my post.

Sorry, if anyone would help me, my email is accardo@quipo.it

Thank you very much

Please contact the Matrox Support about this. They should be able to give you access.