.m4v file I made doesn't play right in Quicktime player

I made a DVD from my test slideshow and when I use Quicktime player the picture is all scrunched up in a strip at the top. Why? I attached a tiff screen shot but I don’t know if it worked.
Chuck

Could you please send us a small sample FotoMagico document, that causes this issue when exporting? I tried reproducing this for quite a while and I am unable to do so.

I have this same issue too. Were you guys able resolve it?

@dawill76 Could you please send us a small sample FotoMagico document, that causes this issue when exporting? I tried reproducing this for quite a while and I am unable to do so.

Hello, I have the exact same problem. This is my second slideshow with fotomagico–the first one rendered fine. I shortened this presentation considerably and am attaching the file. I have tried rendering this three times, changing the aspect ratio settings and get the same distorted result each time.

Looks like file didn’t work. I am trying again. Choose file option will not let me choose any fotomagico files (not highlighted), only quicktime. Any suggestions? I can drag and drop in an email if you send address.

We were able to recreate the issue here in our test lab. Engineering is looking into it and we’ll try to ship a fix ASAP. Sorry about this.