Keep full size on vertical images

Hi,
I’m having difficulty keeping the full size of my vertical images. I am using Fotomagico 5.05. In the settings tab “resize behaviour” I have selected “do not change content”. Also under “Zoom” I have chosen “show whole image” and selected this for all images. I have also selected a stage size of 900x600px which is at a 3:2 ratio in accordance with my DSLR camera files. However when I play the slideshow back on my laptop the vertical images are still cropped slightly. Even if I change the size of the viewing window. Could anyone please let me know how I can keep the full size on my vertical images on playback?

I should also add that there is no animation on the images.

Turns out (for me as well) that importing vertical images no longer works correctly :frowning: I’ve had 5.4.2 for a while, but I haven’t created any NEW slide shows with it (only made some edits to some previously created presentations), so I never noticed a problem.

But I tried placing a vertical image on the storyboard and it refuses to fit top-to-bottom in the work area, even after choosing Zoom > Show Whole Image. And I can’t seem to find a workaround other than manually adjusting the zoom level. It appears to work correctly for horizontal images, though.

We still do not have an answer to this problem with the vertical images!!