iTunes transfer

Can you transfer the pictures it takes to a computer via iTunes? Couldn’t find an answer to this anywhere. Thanks!

The best way to get your projects is to export them to the camera roll in high resolution and download the movie from there. Currently there is no application other than iStopMotion for iPad which can use the document created by itself.

Hi, how do you download the movie ? i have saved my animation to camera roll, but it doesn’t show up in movies in i tunes ?

The “Movies” section in iTunes is for movies that you uploaded by iTunes itself. You can download your movie from the iPad camera roll using the “Image Capture” app on the Mac.

You can use an iTunes backup on an external drive to manually move your iTunes library from your old computer to your new computer.
If you’re using this method on a Mac:

Click your desktop to make sure that you’re in Finder.
From the menu at the top of your computer screen, choose Finder > Preferences.
Make sure that “External disks” and “Hard disks” are selected.

Part 1: Install iTunes on your new computer
Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.

Part 2 (optional): Move any new content
If you’ve used iTunes on your new computer, move your media to a new folder. This will keep anything you added to your new computer separate from your old library. You can add these files back to your library in Part 4.
Learn how to move your iTunes Media folder on a Mac or PC.

Part 3: Copy the iTunes backup to your new computer
To copy all of your media files, including the library file that holds all your playlists and other settings, to your new computer

Part 4 (optional): Add back new content
Copy the iTunes Media folder you created in Part 2 into the “Automatically Add to iTunes” folder inside the iTunes Media folder you copied in Part 3. iTunes automatically imports the content.

See more:
How to clear keyboard cache history on iphone
Clear browser cache and cookies on iphone