iStopMotion 3 does not start on my Mac. What to do?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>iStopMotion 3 does not start on my Mac. What to do?</strong>
           <p>iStopMotion 3 and later require Mac OS X Lion (v10.7.4), Mac OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) is fully supported. Earlier versions of iStopMotion 2 required Mac OS X Snow Leopard (v10.6.x) to operate.  Sometimes when starting iStopMotion the application icon keeps bouncing in the Dock. After a minute or so, the application will work normally. If this happens over and over again, please turn of Software Update in the iStopMotion Preferences. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about software updates.</p>
           <p><a href="http://boinx.com/connect/istopmotion/knowledge/undefined/WS00018">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

IStopMotion 3 was working perfectly one day then I updated it and suddenly it just keeps crashing

My iStop-Motion was working perfectly until suddently it stopped running. It used to appear a message in which it said that there were several applications of quicktime that were interfearing with the program, or something like that.
I rushly errased those apps from the quicktime, but the problem persisted, and the message ceased to appear, so now I have no idea of what’s going on with my iStop-Motion. I tried uninstalling and reistalling it, but nothing changes.
Can you help me?

I updated istopmotion today and now it will not open. I cannot get in what I have done and I cannot open anything new.

I just purchased and installed iStopmotion 3 and the program will not open properly for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it will not start. Crashing and freezing. Please help. Running on OS X 10.7.5