Istop motion Flip Books

Does anyone know if you can adjust the boarders and image sizes in Istop motion when printing flip books.

You can adjust the size in the print dialog:
iStopMotion will adjust the borders automatically so you have to cut as little as possible.
See: http://screencast.com/t/2RU5z61R

what is a flip book

To quote from Wikipedia:
A flip book or flick book is a book with a series of pictures that vary gradually from one page to the next, so that when the pages are turned rapidly, the pictures appear to animate by simulating motion or some other change.

Like this you can turn your animation into a small book that “plays” your film.

Ah, I wondered about that. When I printed a flick book I didn’t find the way to adjust the size of the pages. They came out so tiny…

Hi Bastian,
the link you posted it’s not avalaible anymore… I need to print my little movie and I wanted to do it in a bigger size ( the size it’s too small to appreciate the details. My printer doesn’t seem to recognize iStopmotion… ( I have an Epson Stylus Photo RX700) and the Home version of iStopmotion… Help me please! Thanks

@asthorpe: In MacOS 10.7 Lion the adjustment options for the flip book are little bit hidden: In the printing dialog you have to click on the button “Show Details” in the lower left corner. This reveals a bigger window, where you can adjust width and hight of the resulting flip book. iStopMotion will fit your images into this size automatically.

@merryflip: You setup the printing paper size in the Page Setup dialog. Please select “File > Page Setup…” to get to it.