Is there a way to batch change zoom?

My problem is, I batch import a set of photos, and I have to go in and change the zoom on every photo (landscape or portrait) because I want a subtle zoom on each photo and the stock animation zooms too much. Can anyone help?

I don’t believe there’s a way to set that up from any menu item. You have to go in to each frame and adjust the zoom level accordingly, which sounds like what you ended up doing.

Personally, I don’t care to see EVERY photo with a (pan and) zoom effect. I think the “Ken Burns” effect is way overused today, and it starts to become boring. Mix it up a little – use pan and/or zoom if it helps to enhance the slideshow on a PARTICULAR frame – NOT EVERY frame.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion…

I agree on stantastic opinion for using pan/zoom not for every slide.

However there is a “Copy/Paste Animation” function build-in:

• select a master image and setup pan/zoom
  • click on “Copy Animation” in the “Edit” menu, this will copy start and finish position of the selected slide to the paste board
  • select all the images you want to apply this animation in the timeline/storyboard
  • select “Paste Animation” in the “Edit” menu. All the selected images should have the same animation.