I have just finished my first slideshow with Fotomagico Pro (ab.90 pix, 12 min). BTW, I experienced about 10 crashes over the 48 hrs of production, with self-reporting back to HQ kicking in (3-yr old Mac OS 7.x, 8 gig RAM). What’s that all about? Here are some features I missed having, (or did not realize I had?) and was wondering if they are even feasible or coming soon or how to access them?
- A place within the right part of the user interface for temporary parking of pix (or sequences?) I am unsure of - like a scratch pad, or a working bin, if you will - say I am hesitating between 3 versions of a similar shot.
- An “elastic” for audio - to bring it in or out, or up and down, gradually, throughout the timeline
- Making the thumbnails larger at the bottom of the screen
- Having the duration of transitions visible in the timeline, even if only in hover-over mode.
- Curved motion paths (i.e. the REAL Ken Burns effect. For as we know, Burns used an actual camera!)
- A more visual timeline representation of dissolve transitions, as in two stacked timelines to see the pix overlap
- Being able to pan and zoom between two different versions of the same picture, say with a transition to different color values from beginning and end of your pan/zoom.
- I think that’s it for now!
Johnnie in Montreal