If I use a Still Camera, will I be able to record high resolution movies?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>If I use a Still Camera, will I be able to record high resolution movies?</strong>
           <p>Yes, iStopMotion 3 supports resolutions up to 10,000x10,000 pixels. </p>
           <p><a href="http://boinx.com/connect/istopmotion/knowledge/input-devices/WS00822">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

I am using 3.x version, and I can’t record HD. When I try to upgrade to “pro” version, it does not work. Could you please tell me how to proceed?

iStopMotion 3 only has one flavor. As soon as a valid iStopMotion 3 license is installed, you can record in any resolution up to 10.000x10.000.
Are you sure you are running iStopMotion 3 and not iStopMotion 2? If so, upgrading to iStopMotion 3 will give you the possibility to record in HD. If you are running iStopMotion 3 and you are limited to 320x240, then there is no license installed.

Can i shoot raw images in istopmotion?

iStopMotion captures JPEG images and converts these to 8-Bit frames in a movie. So even if you set the camera to raw and they get imported by iStopMotion, they would be converted to 8 Bit images losing all the RAW advantages.