I purchased FotoMagico 4 on my Desktop. Can I install it also on my Laptop to use for presentations?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>I purchased FotoMagico 4 on my Desktop. Can I install it also on my Laptop to use for presentations?</strong>
           <p>Yes. We have updated the Licensing terms to match those of the Mac App Store. For private use, you may install FotoMagico on the computers you own. For business use, you can install FotoMagico 4 that are for your personal use, or for all users of a shared computer.</p>
           <p><a href="http://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/knowledge/license-issues/WS03188">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

I recently purchased fotomagica from the web site but have no downloaded it. Where do I go to complete my purchase and obtain the license?
Thanks Ed

I recently purchased fotomagica from the web site but have no downloaded it. Where do I go to complete my purchase and obtain the license? Thanks Ed

If you bought it through our website then you should have received an email with the license key and further instruction how to download and install. For your convenience I sent you the instruction email to your earthlink email address again.

How can I upgrade to 4.5

How do I install Fotomagico on my laptop? I have installed it on my desktop iMac, although I can’t find the icon for the program in the Applications.

OK, I figured out how to install it on my laptop, but I’m having trouble finding files - where are they located in Finder?

Once you’ve installed it on your laptop, the “FotoMagico” application SHOULD appear in your Applications folder, just like every other application that you might have.

When you say you’re “having trouble finding files” – which “files” are you referring to? If you already have a FotoMagico presentation created, then that file can be located almost anywhere on your computer.

I don’t use iPhoto as my standard repository of photos. I usually download my photos to a brand new folder on my desktop (or somewhere else that’s convenient) and shove them all in there. When I create a FotoMagico slideshow, I’ll create and save the file within that same folder. I might even move specific music files to that folder as well. That way everything that pertains to a specific slideshow is located in the same place, in a single folder.