I downloaded iStopMotion from the Mac App Store but haven't received a license - Why?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>I downloaded iStopMotion from the Mac App Store but haven't received a license - Why?</strong>
           <p>You don't have to register a license. After purchase the Mac App Store downloads iStopMotion automatically to your Mac and won't ask for a license.  If you are still prompted for a license despite purchase from the Mac App Store it is likely that you still have a trial version from our website installed. In this case please remove it.</p>
           <p><a href="http://boinx.com/connect/istopmotion/knowledge/setup/WS02683">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

I purchased iStopMotion3 from the Mac App Store for£34.99 so why am I suddenly getting a message stating I need a license ?

Did you download an update from our Web site or get the 3.6 beta from our beta page? If so it will require a license. Please obtain updates from the Mac Appstore.

I downloaded trial version of ISTOPMOTION 2.1.2. When the trial ran out I then followed the links to purchase a license. Paid the money but I have not received a license key. I can’t save my current movie. How & when do I get my license.

I downloaded trial version of ISTOPMOTION 2.1.2. When the trial ran out I then followed the links to purchase a license. Paid the money but I have not received a license key. I can’t save my current movie. How & when do I get my license.