I downloaded FotoMagico from the Mac App Store but haven't received a license - Why?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>I downloaded FotoMagico from the Mac App Store but haven't received a license - Why?</strong>
           <p>You don't have to register a license. After purchase the Mac App Store downloads the application automatically to your Mac and won't ask for a license.  If you are still prompted for a license despite purchase from the Mac App Store it is likely that you still have a trial version from our website installed. In this case please remove it.</p>
           <p><a href="http://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/knowledge/license-issues/WS02688">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

I ran into a small problem here. I had downloaded 4.4.1 as a demo (within a few days upgraded to 4.4.2), then made a purchase of the full version through the App Store. Unfortunately, the version downloaded from the App Store was 4.4 — which generated a warning when I tried to open my 4.4.2 project. How can I get my version of the app upgraded to 4.4.2?

You can’t yet as it hasn’t been reviewed yet. but don’t worry, FotoMagico 4.4 will open the 4.4.1 file just fine.

I purchased this morning from the website and I need the code ASAP. I need to do a memorial slideshow asap!

Help

@Julie_R I’m sorry for the troubles. Our license key generator failed and it took some time to get it back up. You should receive your license key shortly.

It must have failed again. When I pay $100 for an app, I expect to get the license. Or is it done differently in Germany?