I can't find the FotoMagico Final Cut Plugin, how do I get my FotoMagico Slideshow into Final Cut?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>I can't find the FotoMagico Final Cut Plugin, how do I get my FotoMagico Slideshow into Final Cut?</strong>
           <p>With FotoMagico 4, we decided to discontinue the Final Cut Pro plugin as sharing your slideshow for Final Cut Pro X is really easy and straightforward with FotoMagicos improved sharing.  To hand over your finished slideshow to Final Cut Pro X, choose </p>
           <p><a href="http://boinx.com/knowledge/fotomagico/general/WS03168">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>
  1. FCP X is no substitute for the Final Cut Studio Suite.
  2. A third-party app designer forcing/co-ercing users to upgrade on Apple’s behalf looks like commercial ingratiation. It’s also the tale wagging the dog.
  3. It’s commercially lazy.

I hate it when people posts about things they don’t know anything about. FC Studio Pro is great but after using FCPX, I’d never consider going back.

@Easely: Sorry if the text of this FAQ is misleading: We don’t want you to update to any other software but we aren’t developing the plugin for Final Cut any further. So either you are using FC Studio or FCPX you have to export the slideshow from FotoMagico as a rendered movie in order to used it there not able to manipulate the FotoMagico slideshow within the 3rd party app anymore.