How to use iPhone camera with iStopMotion?

Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way to use my iPhone camera as an external camera to work on my project?

Currently there is no really satisfying solution. You can try e.g. the Mobiola Web camera from http://www.mobiola.com/ but the quality might not what you expect. We know and have this requirement ourselves.

Why can’t I use your remote camera app with the desktop version of iStopMotion. Since you can make it work with an iPad2 why not the desktop version. I’d pay $4.99 for the upgrade. I just don’t want to spend $500 on an iPad2 when I have an iPad1 (which is not supported by iStopMotion for iPad). Please

Is there a chance to solve this in the near future? Would be great to use my iPhone camera with iStopMotion on the Mac.
How about it, Bastian?

I’ll add my chime to this as well. My kids love iStopMotion but the tether to the computer is a pain. If I could tripod an iPod or iPhone and transmit back to the computer that would be awesome!

Another one to ask for this feature. Works great with the iPad… make it available in the Mac version and I will happily purchase it.

Another vote for this feature!!
I like iStopMotion for Mac (desktop version) and I would like to use my iPhone as main as well as a second camera.

Another vote for this feature.

I bought the WebCamera app after reading this, and it works fine. The camera quality seemed slightly lowered, and my biggest complaint is that the app does not support zoom.

I will buy this app when you can use it with iPhone. Another vote for this feature.

Another vote for this feature. Seems like a no brainer.

Here´s what I usually do: Take photos with my DigiCam, load them on Desktop and then add them to iStopMotion