How to get mimoLive to show up as a camera and microphone in other Mac apps (e.g. Google Hangout or

I would like to use Mimolive as the camera source for the streaming app used at Oranum.com called Doclercam. Using either the web interface or the actual doclercam app I can get mimolive to appear as selectable options in both cases. Video shows up but there is NO AUDIO. Mimolive is selected in the system preferences as the audio input as well. I’m a good troubleshooter and have tried everything but can’t get audio to be audible.
Yes I am starting mimolive first before starting doclercam

Macbook Air (2015)
latest version of Macosx
installed the plugin from the link above
latest version of mimolive

Let me know if there is something I can do to get this working. It would really help me to put on a great show…and will be drudgery without it.

Also you guys should contact Docler Media and look at a) getting your software to work with theirs and b) partnering to provide the broadcasters with mimolive perhaps at a bulk discount rate.

I am test driving mimolive 2.8b5. The betas have been performing well and great features in 2.8. On launching 2.8b5 dialog calls for update of virtual playout plugin, though I can only find links to earlier versions. Please point me to the most recent update compatible with 2.8b5

@Dsal22 Sorry about the confusion. The link is on the page that the message links to, but quite well hidden… I’ll see what I can do about that.

Meanwhile, the direct link to the plug in is this: https://apps.boinx.com/web/appcast/latest_downloadfile.lasso?app=VirtualPlayout&beta=y

I’m using Mimolive 2.8b6 and try to use mimolive as camera for GoToMeeting 7.30. MacOS: Sierra (10.12.2), machine MacBook Pro Retina, Mid 2014, 16 gb RAM.

When testing Skype and Skype for business it shows i preview, but for GoToMeeing I can choose it as a camera source, but it don’t show up in preview.

Any reason for this not showing in preview? I have not tested in live use of neither of these.

my virtual layout needs to be updated and the plugin seems not to be available

@“Andrew Quinn” Thank you for using mimoLive. Just to give me an idea of what went wrong, where were you looking for the plugin?

You can download the latest here: https://apps.boinx.com/web/appcast/latest_downloadfile.lasso?app=VirtualPlayout&beta=y

Hi,

I’ve installed the latest plugin to work with 2.9.3. And it works perfectly. Tried it with skype.

However the video in skype is reversed (mirrored) so I can’t show any text etc properly.

How do I flip the output of the Virtual camera?

Thanks for you help. Colin

@ColinMulcahy, Piets wrote about this issue a couple of posts above:

Dean Payne and tonerone: Skype and Hangout mirror the preview video for every webcam (and therefore the mimoLive video too) automatically. This makes sense for normal webcams as it is more natural for you to see a mirror image of yourself instead of the actual video the webcam captures. However, both applications only mirror the preview video you see. Your conference partners will see the webcam and mimoLive output the correct way, exactly as you see it in the Program Output window.
Hope this helps!