General questions

I am still looking over the forums and FAQ but here are some questions I have:

1. Is there a way to use the tilt shift after recording? I mean if I want to make a clean recording, can I apply the change after the recording is done?
  2. Is there a way to increase the timeline image size without dragging the mouse over it? My kids would like to see the images a little bigger when searching for a specific moment in the video. Then we could just zoom the timeline scale to whatever we need.
  3. When the video preset is set at the beginning of a project is that the size of the capture? I mean I am capturing images with my HD webcam and the final file size of the project seems big compared to the file size I set in the video project.
  4. Can you change the video preset later?
  5. Is there any way to highlight (difference) the onionskin area? I mean if I am doing a lego animation and I want to see what has changed in the scene, a highlighted difference from the last image can show me an area I forgot about.
  6. Where can I change the frames per second of the video?
  7. Is there a way to insert a simple title card?
  8. Can you manage the audio on the timeline (not just display it)? For example if I want to add a character sound at a specific point or trim the length of a sound file?