fotomagico 4.3.1 crash

I just buy fotomagico 4.3.1 for imac OS x 10.8.5 4gig ram- impossible to launch, it crash at startup, before opening the menu, impossible to use … and I need it asap …
what to do ? no answer from boinx untill now …

thank’s for your help
greetings from france
gerard
(excuse my english)

first line of the crash message :

Process: FotoMagico [82279]
Path: /Applications/FotoMagico.app/Contents/MacOS/FotoMagico
Identifier: com.boinx.FotoMagico4
Version: 4.3.1 (18650)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [391]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2013-09-29 11:03:47.432 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8.5 (12F37)
Report Version: 10

Interval Since Last Report: 1098303 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 559
Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 2006 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 15
Anonymous UUID: 6BDE6C50-3FF1-CCA8-48BD-2E17956A3B30

Crashed Thread: 1 Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Sorry for the trouble!

1. I couldn’t find any support request with your email address. Which way did you choose to contact us?

2. Can sent the complete crashlog please? Unfortunately a crashlog can only be read when it is complete.

hope you can read the message I send you from here, but not sure it comes full to you.
you shall find a file of ( crash.pdf) the crash report.
The other message where send from the window " rapport de probleme …)
Hope you can help me
gerard

As far as I can read from the crashlog, the app is trying to play back some audio and crashes. Can you please try to run “SandboxCleaner” in order to check if you have some suspicious QuickTime components installed? (http://boinx.com/sandboxcleaner/)

thank’s for answer.
I have run SandBox Cleaner 1.1 and it say’s that there is no components with problem, everything is ok for sandbox … ? so, what to do more ?

Did you buy it at the Mac App Store? Please, can you download the app from here and see it you can get it to work? (Just run it as a demo). http://www.boinx.com/download/#fotomagico

I buy it with MacUpdate promo bundle. Try as you said ansd still crash ( attach here the crash reprot …) thank’s for help me

Thanks for the crash report. All I can see is that FotoMagico is trying to playback an audio sound file and crashes in an Apple code. Unfortunately our crash log analyzing tools can’t deal with PDFs and I wasn’t able to convert your PDF back to a regular TXT file, because of the PDF structure. Please can you send it as a plain text file again?