Facebook LIVE program don't GO LIVE. Don't take streaming.

I have a big problem with live in fb group programming. Sometimes it does not take the direct signal from my mac. What is this given to? I think I have all the right settings, but the signal streaming does not take and the direct fails. And I have to start manually and it’s hard to get the signal. Why? It’s a mess, no security that the streaming signal is taken. Why all these problems?

Fb kay https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5a1t8t9uf2gtvd/Schermata%202018-11-27%20alle%2016.53.41.png?dl=0

Mimo setting https://www.dropbox.com/s/jikyx3zdgaxxwj5/Schermata%202018-11-27%20alle%2016.54.21.png?dl=0

Here in mimo go live but do’t take streaming in Facebook. https://www.dropbox.com/s/096hikmspdjq8xs/Schermata%202018-11-27%20alle%2016.54.09.png?dl=0

Why?

@Ninja Sorry to hear about the troubles.

In the mimoLive Settings, you should not fill out the Username and password fields. Also the Public URL should be empty. You just need the stream key and the Ingest Server URL.

Now, since you posted your stream key, you should change it!

The last mimoLive screenshot shows that it’s not streaming to Facebook as it says “Current Upload 0 bit/s”.

After you enter your stream key and the Server URL and press the live button, the video should appear in your Facebook window. Then, for it to go live on your page, you need to press the “Go Live” button (Labled “Trasmetti in diretta” in your screenshot).

A few questions:

Is it possible to start it automatically when the Facebook page has scheduled the live or not?

To have a count down, like in believe or ecamm…

Where can i adjuste the data rate?

maybe here:

Hello.
How can I adjust the data rate?

Does the LIve start automatically or do I have to press the transmit button live?

Thank you

@Ninja Hopefully I have some answers for you:

Where can i adjuste the data rate?

There are several ways to reduce the data of a live stream:

Check out the Show Settings as described here: Show Settings | mimoLive®

• You can reduce the render size of your video output by specifying the “Size” in widht and hight.
  • You can reduce the frame rate of your video output. Setup your “Video Frame Rate” to e.g. 25 fps

Before you start your stream you can change the streaming parameter as well. Click on “Stream Settings” button at the bottom of the Streaming Output Destination. Find detailed information in the docs here: Live streaming | mimoLive®

• Adjust the Video Size by choosing “Half” in the popup
  • Specify a lower data rate. for the video stream (e.g. 1.500 kBits/s)

Is it possible to start it automatically when the Facebook page has scheduled the live or not?

No. mimoLive is not monitoring Facebook for the state of the scheduled stream.

Does the LIve start automatically or do I have to press the transmit button live?

If the Live button is green then the stream is correctly configured and mimoLive is able to stream. You need to start the streaming manually either by pressing the “Live” button of the Streaming Output Destination or if you have checked the “Start with show” option you can press the “Start Show” button on top of the mimoLive document window. You can read more about the “Start Show” button here: Start/Stop show button | mimoLive®

Once you are streaming the “Live” button of the Streaming Output Destination turns red. You will see the streaming graphs to monitor the health of your stream.

Can i adjuste the data rate while I stream my LIVE on Facebook? @“Achim (Boinx)”