Exporting just a few slides

Hi All - is there a way to export just a few slides out of a total slide show?
I want to show an intro of 3-4 slides to a client, without having to export the whole slideshow of 100+ slides.

Thanks!

Can’t you just copy those 3-4 intro slides and paste them into a new slideshow? To me that would seem the easiest way to do it.

@stantastic Thanks - I tried that but with the music track and the screen size formatting things got really weird and my animations got all messed up. That will be my last resort but wanted to ask here if that was a feature available, even though I could not find anything on it.

My workaround so far has been to duplicate the slideshow, unlock the music and then to delete the unnecessary slides.

I don’t believe there’s a way to export just a few slides from a much larger slide show. Again, either copy the slides you want (along with the music track if you need that) and paste it into a new document. Or, as you found using a workaround, duplicate the show and then delete what you don’t want. Yes, you may have to make some adjustments to timing, transitions, and/or animations.