Export frames to camera roll?

Hi
I love your app!!!
Just one question that I couldn’t figure out…
Is there any way that I can export single frames (as JPG’s) into the camera roll for using as still images from the movie that I am working on?
All the best,
Moa

Currently there is no option to export single frames to the camera roll in iStopMotion for iPad. However, you can save your movie document to a Mac via iTunes and step into the document bundle to find the original JPEGs you need.

Hi again!
ANd how do I do this…: save your movie document to a Mac via iTunes and step into the document bundle to find the original JPEGs you need.
Do you have a step by step instruction? Thank you,
/Moa

To save your iStopMotion iPad document to a Mac in order to access the images of the project, please follow these steps:

• Connect you iPad to the Mac your are synching your device with
  • Start the iTunes application on your Mac
  • You should see your iPad in the list of Devices in the left column, select it. You will get a summary about your iPad.
  • Navigate to the “Apps” section with the tabs on the top of the iTunes window. You will get a list of installed apps and the Home screens of your iPad.
  • Scroll down the window to find the “File Sharing” section. Here all your apps are listed that provides a file sharing option.
  • In the list of File Sharing Enabled Apps find “iStopMotion” and select it. You will get the list of iStopMotion documents on the right.
  • Select the iStopMotion Clip you want to save to your Mac and click the “Save to…” Button at the bottom of the list.
  • After you have chosen the location on your hard disk (e.g. “Desktop”) the file will be saved here.
  • Go to the Finder and located the file on your hard disk.
  • Right click on the file icon to reveal a context menu for this file. Select “Show Package Contents” and Finder will show you the contents of the document bundle.
  • Navigate to the “Pictures” folder of this document bundle. All you images are stored here.