Everything is blank, except the demo logo

I’m just wondering why nothing is working on Mimolive on my iMac, is it because is a demo, but the demo works fine on my laptop… any ideas??Here is a youtube video of whats happening

thanks in advance
-juan

@“Juan Grano” Thank you for giving mimoLive a try. I’m sorry to hear that it doesn’t work. The demo is supposed to work and just display the demo overlay.

But it seems as if for some reason your iMac is completely overwhelmed with something. What model and what version of macOS are you using?

Can you please send me a System Profile? You can create it by going to About This Mac under the Apple Menu, clicking on “System Report” and then choosing “Save…” from the File menu. You can send it by DM or to support@boinx.com

Thanks for getting back to me @“Oliver (Boinx)” i just emailed you the profile, i really appreciate it, thanks!

@“Juan Grano” Thanks for sending the profile which doesn’t seem to be out of the ordinary. I’ve looked again at your screen recording and it’s strange that the layer settings are completely blank. Something clearly is broken. Can you please try the following:

1. Download the latest Beta from https://boinx.com/connect/mimolive/versionhistory/latestbeta

2. Launch the app and choose “Reset mimoLive…” from the “Help” menu.

3. Make a new document that only has one placer layer with your FaceTime HD camera.

Let me know if you see the camera in the program out when you put the layer live.