Dynamic Combobox Content for custom layers (Syphon)

Hello,

I’m currently doing some finishing touches for layers which receive and send data using Syphon. I’m now stuck during Syphon Source selection. At the moment I’m providing a numerical input which selects the source. As I do have a list of sources in QC I’m wondering whether it’s possible to provide a dynamic list of entries to the user to choose from.

Any ideas?

Udo

Unfortunately in BoinxTV there is no way to provide the popup list for any input dynamically by the composition. However you may use the “Preview” output on the top left corner of the BoinxTV document window to present at list of the Syphon sources you associate with each index number. You can prevent showing this content in the Live Output by using the tvIn_PreviewMode input. Please see attached sample composition.

Unfortunately in BoinxTV there is no way to provide the popup list for any input dynamically by the composition. However you may use the "Preview" output on the top left corner of the BoinxTV document window to present at list of the Syphon sources you associate with each index number. You can prevent showing this content in the Live Output by using the tvIn_PreviewMode input. Please see attached sample composition.
Thanks for the reply. I'm basically providing a numeric input now and simply show the Syphon Source in the preview.

Thanks a lot,

Udo