How I delete a photo that’s been sent up to the tv? If I delete from my camera roll it still appears in the album on the tv. Thanks
To delete a photo from a photo wall on your AppleTV you follow those steps:
- start PhotoWall+ on your AppleTV
- open the photo wall which you want to delete a photo from
- navigate to that photo with your AppleTV Remote. The photo should pop out.
- long press on the remote button, you will get a menu with two option to choose from: You can either “hide” the photo from the slideshow (which keeps it in your photo wall) or you can “delete” it permanently.
- make your choice and press the remote button.
The camera roll on your iOS device is not connected to the PhotoWall+ app on your AppleTV.