compatibility BOINXTV and Ultrastudio 3D thunderbolt (black magic desgin product)

Hello I would like to ask about compatibility of BoinxTV and Ultrastudio 3D thunderbolt.
I am thinking to buy BoinxTV software I have a mac Mini 2011 model with thunderbolt is it compatible with BoinxTV and Ultrastudio 3D thunderbolt card. The connection is Thunderbolt using : {{{Ultrastudio 3D thunderbolt output thunderbolt to >MAC> video device recognition via BoinxTV}}} the link of the card is http://www.blackmagic-design.com/me/products/ultrastudio3d/
please help me as soon as possible ! ! !

We haven’t had a chance to test the US 3D yet but generally speaking, the Mac Minis graphics card is nothing we’d recommend for BoinxTV production.

I rescieved my Ultrastudio 3D on Tuesday the 20th. I can tell you it works fine with boinx, just like the DeckLink Cards.

But getting one of the Ultrastudio Boxes seems impossible at this time due to the huge demand.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

@ Bastian
Thanks for the Testlicense btw. :slight_smile:

Hello every body …

any new news about compatibility of BoinxTV and Ultrastudio 3D thunderbolt.

the resalt with me only black screen.

the intensity extreme works fine.

We are using for capturing without problems. It works fine. We are simply trying to arrange the output but it is a work in progress :slight_smile:
Mac Mini 2012 + iOS 10.7 + blackmagic Ultrastudio 3D via thunderbolt