Can I export to Final Cut Pro? If so, what do I have to look for?

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>Can I export to Final Cut Pro? If so, what do I have to look for?</strong>
           <p>Yes, exporting to Final Cut Pro is possible. iStopMotion writes a Final Cut Pro Interchange file that transports as much information as possible to FCP.<br /><br />If the “Send to” functionality does not work (due to one of the reasons described in the notes below) you can still export the document to a format that is suitable for Final Cut Pro, like ProRes, and then import that movie manually into Final Cut Pro. <br /> As Final Cut Pro can only handle movies with 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 frames per second (fps), you need to set the movie parameters appropriately upon creation, if you intend to use Final Cut during production. iStopMotion does not support drop frame formats (23.976, 29.97 and 59.94 fps).<br />Furthermore, Final Cut Pro is not able to handle movies containing a variable timebase. Therefore you may not use the “multiple captures” feature (keys 0 to 9 on the numeric keypad) in movies that are destined for Final Cut Pro.<br /><br />Final Cut Pro Integration requires Final Cut Pro X (Version 10.0.1) or later. Earlier versions of Final Cut Pro are not supported.</p>
           <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/istopmotion/knowledge/export/WS03130">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

I works with OS X ElCapitan and have bought iStopMotion some days ago. I can produce an film, but I can´t export the film ti iMovie. The Font are gray (don´t work) . I use the FaceTime-camera or an webcam. I have readed the instruction an done all so like explained. I hope you can help me.

Sorry for my bad english.