Bad Quality when moving

Hallo,

ich habe folgendes Problem. Sobald sich Akteure vor der Kamera bewegen werden die Render verschwommen (pixelig). Dies geschieht nur in der Verarbeitung über Boinx TV. In Black Magic Media Express ist noch alles normal, aber sobald über Boinx TV weiter verarbeitet wird leidet die Qualität enorm.
Gibt es hierfür eine Lösung?

Vielen Dank schonmal!

Hello,

my problem is: I have bad picture in Boinx TV when people in front of camera are moving. Its only in Boinx TV - in Black Magic Media Express everything is fine, but if I switch to Boinx TV I have this problem. Is there a solution for this?
Thanks a lot!

Maybe you are working with interlaced cameras?

I use Panasonic HC V-757

This sounds, as @JMVBMW says, like the camera is in interlaced mode. BoinxTV only operates on progressive Frames. according to the tech specs on the Panasonic page, the camera should support progressive as well. Please check the menu and/or the manual on how to switch the camera to progressive.
This is very likely named 25p or 50p.

I am very sorry - I am not an expert and my english is not the very best.
My setting is 1080 i50 (HG). Do you mean this setting? Should i switch this into anything else?

Try 1080 / 50p (VBR)

I think I have a big problem, if the problem is waht you have discribed. The cam has only one progressive mode: 1080/50p. But the blackmagic intensity box only does 1080 30p. I have only the opportunity to get 1080/50i (interlaced) or iframe/mp4 50p, but then I have the picture problems.
Any help possible?

these are possible with the cam: 1080/50p (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080)/PH (24Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080)/HA (17Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080)/HG (13Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080)/HE (5Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080)/iFrame (28Mbps / VBR), (960 x 540)

1080/50p doesnt work wit the blackmagic intensity

Which intensity card do you have? Shuttle? extreme?

Try the following:
Set your camera in 1080/50P, then in the Media Express software, change the input format one by one until you get image.

I have “shuttle” - but I think “extreme” has the same formats.

I have tried this. Every time a black screen. Only if I switch to HA, HG, HX or HE or to MP4/iframe I get a picture in the blackmagic media express.

If nothing else works I would probalbly need annother camera. Can anyone recommend a video camera which is able to do 1080 p30? It shouldn’t cost more than 500 Euros/600 Dollars.

Please help me! :slight_smile:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1023343-REG/panasonic_hc_v750_full_hd_camcorder.html