Audio Out of Sync with video

I have searched the forum and think I found some answers but I want to ask several additional questions:

For starters here are my Macbook Pro specs:
Lion OS 10.7.1
2.4 GHz Intel core 2 Duo
8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910
Webcam Pro 9000

In order to run BoinxTV and output it to UStream I have to use several programs:
BoinxTV
Camtwist
Flash Media Encoder
Ustream Website

My macbook pro seems to handle these applications fine but once I enable my webcams in BoinxTV the CPU goes above 100% even close to 200% ? Also, not to mention I’m recording the show via BoinxTV.

After I produced my show and imported my video into Final Cut Pro I had to adjust my audio by 20 frames. Now this helped greatly but the video seemed a bit sluggish so it was hard to sync the audio to the video. So it seems that I can adjust the delay but not sure that this will help.

Furthermore, I have a MacPro with 12gbs of ram but the problem I have is that the usb webcams have a short usb cord and I need my cameras at least 20 feet from my MacPro.

Here is a link to the video if you want to see what I’m talking about: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16854350

Thanks Boinx

One last thing, here are the specs on my video card: Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

Is the audio out of sync constantly over the entire time? If so, you can delay your audio sources in the BoinxTV preferences. Generally speaking, I’d say you overstrain your system. I’d rather get a cheap, active USB extension cable and use the MacPro if I were you.

Ok so using the usb extension cables should work well? What is the max length for the extension cables?

Thank You for your quick response,
Mark

The USB specs tells us, that the maximum cable length is 5 meters. But you can extend them with USB hubs.