ATEM & UltraStudio color difference

I recently purchased an ATEM Television Studio HD in combination with the UltraStudio HD Mini. Today, I noticed a color difference on either my ATEM PGM out or UltraStudio SDI in. Please see the pictures below.

MimoLive color bars via SDI playout
Schermafbeelding 2021-02-03 om 21.45.01

MimoLive program output (looks fine). This is being send to SDI 7 and 8 on the ATEM (key & fill)

After being mixed together with the rest of the video, I capture the PGM of the ATEM with the same UltraStudio in another MimoLive project, and then see this.

I might be doing something wrong, but I can’t find anything in the UltraStudio Desktop Video Setup. Maybe the UltraStudio isn’t meant for simultaneous playback and capture. Please let me know what you think.

As far as i know only the 4k Modells of the Ultrastudio mini are full Duplex. The HD mini Out can show the Input or can playback something from the connected Computer but not a Mix with his own Input.

Hi @JoeS, thanks for your reply. I am however performing capture and playback at the same time succesfully. It only works within the same software application, but that makes sense.