›

Audio Issue when going to DVD

edited May 2011 in FotoMagico
Hello all.
I have a project I have completed and has about 90 photos and 3 songs on the music track line one after the other. In my project everythign is perfect no audio issue. When I burn it to DVD I the audio tracks end up withj all this scratchy noise at the begining of each song. I am using a new MBP with an i7 processor, and using Toast 10 to burn the disc. Any help is greatly apprieciated, Project is due ASAP.
THanks in advance

Comments

• Before burning, please find the video file in the finder and open it in Quicktime player. Please check if the noises are present too.
  • Bastian,
    Thank you for getting back to me. I have all the photos on an external drive, and the music is coming directly off the internal drive. Would that be a cause? Also to confirm I am looking in finder under the project name for this qt file correct?
  • yes the noises are still present on the qt file.... any suggestions?
  • That tells us that it is not Toast that messes this up, good (in a way). Can you please do another export (whatever you want, e.g. web) and see if that file has the same issues?
  • Have you converted your audio track as an AIFF or ACC file?
    These formats tend to play better.
  • i have been using aif files. Is there a big difference? Sorry for my ignorance...
  • AIFF files are uncompressed and might cause less trouble in an encoder.
  • I have the same problems. Before exporting the sound is fine. After export for DVD when viewed in Quicktime player the audio is scratchy at the audio transitions. I used AIFF files.