›

FotoMagico 5.6.3 ready for Mojave

edited October 6 in FotoMagico

FotoMagico 5.6.3 ready for Mojave

A lot of you will update to macOS X 10.14 "Mojave" next Monday (Sept. 24th, 2018) and FotoMagico is ready to go with you! A few minor glitches had to be fixed to make FotoMagic look great in the dark mode and support for exporting for the 2018 iPhone models was added.

Download FotoMagico 5.6.3 (FastSpring Customers)

(FotoMagico 5.6.3 is also available from the Mac App Store)

Read the full story here

Comments

• HOW DO I EXPORT THE SLIDE SHOW TO I MOVIE?
  • HOW DO I EXPORT THE SLIDE SHOW TO I MOVIE?
  • @richard.renock@att.net Thank you for using FotoMagico. In order to export a slide show to iMovie, choose "ProRes Video" from the Share menu and export your slide show as a movie. You can then drag the video file into iMovie.

• Playing the slideshow after adding text causes a FotoMagico crash. If I select a slide other than the one I edited all is well. Didn't happen before, must be Mojave.
  • @Gar Thank you for reporting this. I'm sorry you experience an issue. Can you please send us the crash log file?

• I have always 1 light horizontal line on the 1/3 sup of Fotomagico's screen. Since Mojave Thanks for Help
  • Good day to you all,
    As I am working with an " old " I-mac I cannot install this MOJAVE. My Question: should I install this new version of FotoMacigo or is is better not to do so, the I-mac runs on High Sierra 10.13.6 thanks for your response.

• I no longer have permissions for Lightroom classic CC and cannot use media from any folder except for those in Apple Photos. Tried changing permissions in Security & Privacy and while Fotomagico has permissions for "Photos", that doesn't seem to work. Neither did allowing full disk access.