›

Missing Snippets

I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't find the thread.
Fotomagico originally included a few nice -free - split screen effects. But they now seem to have disappeared after updates. Can I still retrieve them from the depths on my system?

Comments

• If they are still installed, they should show when you click on "Snippets". Either way, they SHOULD BE here (take a deep breath!!):

(your username) > Library > Containers > com.Boinx.FotoMagico5 > Data > Library > Application Support > com.Boinx.FotoMagico5 > Snippets > Splitscreens

• And indeed, there they are! Magic.

Many thanks.

The next question is how do I get them to appear?

• edited September 20

I was afraid you'd ask that!
    When you click on the Snippets button, do you see a list of "FOLDERS" at the top right? I'm assuming the Splitscreens folder is missing, otherwise you probably wouldn't have asked the original question (I don't know if you have any others). You should see the words "Drag additional folders here" (kinda hard to read) -- so, with the Snippets folder open from the previous post (with that long pathname), just click and drag the Splitscreens folder (the folder, not the contents) into that top right area, and the link should be re-established.

Hope that helps :-)

• I am so sorry to not have replied before now. It must seem most ungrateful after your rapid help. I did attempt it but it didn't work so i put it to one side and have only just come back to it. When I drag the relevant folder in (and Effects is empty too) nothing happens. The Splitscreens folder is there but empty. So I tried renaming it and restarting but no luck. I'll try technical support to se if they can help. But I am most grateful for your help. Thank you.

• Sorry -- figured it just lost the "link" and it was an easy fix. Yeah, tech support to your rescue :-)

• Eugene from Boinx suggested deleting the App and staring with a fresh download and now all is well again. The support from Boinx is very rapid and helpful. They care about their products. And thank you too for your assistance with this mystery.

• Glad you got it fixed :-)