Doesn't work in Fullscreen mode in Chrome

I just purchased Mousepose and really want to use it as part of my software demos. However, when I enter fullscreen mode in Chrome it doesn't recognise my keystrokes to activate the highlighting. I've tried quitting and restarting Mousepose t but same behaviour. Help, I really want to use this great tool.

Version info:

macOS 10.13.4
Mousepose 3.2.7
Chrome Version 66.0.3359.139

Comments

• Same issue. The only reason I am using a paid app was to use it in Chrome fullscreen mode. Looks like Boinx doesn't have any plans to support or even respond to this request?

• @"Oliver (Boinx)" I just purchased the license and use beta version. But it does not support chrome fullscreen mode. Boinx has plan on this really ? It really disappoint me to purchase a product in subscription model with this unacceptable issue.

• @keithhead I just tried it again and it works in Chrome full screen mode. Can you please let me know which OS Version you are using?

• edited March 29

@"Oliver (Boinx)" I tried mouse-pose in full screen mode in Chrome Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) and product still does not work. Works just fine as soon as you un-maximize the browser. I am on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015). Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 (17G4015) Can you or someone from BOINX confirm if this will be fixed soon?

• @"Yelena Keselman" Thanks for using Mouseposé. The full screen mode support for Chrome and other apps requires Mouseposé 4 and macOS Mojave.