›

How to get a license for FotoMagico 2.6.2

Hi,

I downloaded FotoMagico 2.6.2 from boinx.com because any other version of the software doesn't work on my computers (three Apple Mac mini G4 from 2005 to 2006 with either Mac OS 10.4 or 10.5). I am very happy with the trial version and like to buy a license for using FotoMagico 2.6.2 on these different computers that all will be used privately at my home in various rooms. But it seems to be impossible to get it.

I already asked ASH in Heidelberg, but they say that they can't help. They neither can sell a license for FotoMagico 2 nor is a license for version 5 valid for this older software. I also sent an email to boinx with regard to this, but they haven't answered to this yet.

Can anyone here help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comments

• Hi @maxphenol,

I am sorry that you didn't get a qualified answer yet.

The license scheme for all our products is designed to work with previous versions too. So you are save to buy a FotoMagico 5 license it will install in your FotoMagico 2.6.2 just fine. (I just tested it to be sure :-) )

• Thanks Achim,

That would be great if it would work. Strangly Application Systems Heidelberg told me that if I buy a version 5 license it would only be valid for installing FotoMagico 5 and 4, but not for older versions. Just to be sure that it works fine, should I buy from them or from anywhere else?

Also will the license be okay for installing the app on three different computers at the same time or will this be a single installing license?

Kind regards,
    Helmut

• You can buy the license from ASH. If you have trouble installing it I would be happy to help.

Regarding the different computers: We are following the Apple Appstore License Agreement on this: As a private user you are allowed to install one license on all computers you personally own.

• Perfect - thanks a lot!