›

Keep full size on vertical images

Hi,
I'm having difficulty keeping the full size of my vertical images. I am using Fotomagico 5.05. In the settings tab "resize behaviour" I have selected "do not change content". Also under "Zoom" I have chosen "show whole image" and selected this for all images. I have also selected a stage size of 900x600px which is at a 3:2 ratio in accordance with my DSLR camera files. However when I play the slideshow back on my laptop the vertical images are still cropped slightly. Even if I change the size of the viewing window. Could anyone please let me know how I can keep the full size on my vertical images on playback?

Comments

• I should also add that there is no animation on the images.

• Turns out (for me as well) that importing vertical images no longer works correctly :-( I've had 5.4.2 for a while, but I haven't created any NEW slide shows with it (only made some edits to some previously created presentations), so I never noticed a problem.

But I tried placing a vertical image on the storyboard and it refuses to fit top-to-bottom in the work area, even after choosing Zoom > Show Whole Image. And I can't seem to find a workaround other than manually adjusting the zoom level. It appears to work correctly for horizontal images, though.

• We still do not have an answer to this problem with the vertical images!!