How do i add my own background images....

• I would also like to know this. I don't seem to be able to!

• First of all I am a newbie to Fotomagico 5 Pro, but if you select Sliceshow > Settings > Stage on the main toolbar at the top of your screen you will find a selection that lets you add your own background color or photo. I am not sure if this is available on the basic app.

• My students and myself are not able to add our own backgrounds to iStopMotion. How do I fix this?

• Last school year, I was able to get this problem fixed by adding all our chosen background images to a folder on the desktop. Then when in Composting>Backgrounds>Source ... we would choose our folder from the desktop. All our images were there and worked fine. Now this school year, it's not recognizing the folder. I need to know what to do to fix this ASAP, since we started our lessons yesterday with iStopMotion. I didn't expect this problem to happen :(

• @BeachBum I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. I would also not expect this to happen. Is it showing an empty folder or no folder at all? If the folder is empty, maybe the images are in an unrecognised format?

• @BeachBum I just tried my copy of iStopMotion and had no troubles selecting photos from the desktop folder as background. Are the folders local or maybe are you using iCloud Drive for the Desktop and Documents folder? The only other thing I could think of is that the access permissions for the Desktop folder or the files are set so that iStopMotion can't access them.