AppStore download not launching

Need help here. Hope the community can help since the tech support email I submitted has gone unanswered.

After doing the whole download/install/uninstall/restart/download/install dance - I tried all the usual tricks to try to have it kick in, but the app won't launch. The o/s launch animation runs but the app won't start and the o/s doesn't recognize it as a running app.

MacBook Air, OSX 10.11.5 - again, this was an AppStore install so the current version listed is 3.2.7. I'm happy to provide more details as/if needed for support.

Many thanks community.
Derek

Comments

• Same problem here... although it runs on one mac but not another one (same OSX 10.11.6)

Anyone solve this?

• regarding to our support database derekyoungs issue was that he had a secondary monitor connected to their computer which causes a misbehavior in Mouseposé. Disconnecting this second monitor resolves the issue. Is it the same with you @"Mitch Max"?

• yes I do have a secondary monitor. But I would not want to disable it... it is critical to my usage.

• ... I am able to unplug the secondary monitors to start Mousepose and then it seems to work after I plug the monitors back in. Workable but still would prefer to have this bug fixed.

• Hi, just a follow up.... are you planning to fix this bug?

• Still happening under High Sierra. It's February 2008. I'm regretting this purchase.