iStopMotion (v 3.8b2) crashes with iPhone 6 as video source
- I'm using my iPhone 6 as a video source (running iStopCamera v 3.0)
- I'm using my MacBook Pro (OS 10.11.4) running iStopMotion v 3.8b2)
- Both my iPhone and MacBook are both connected to my home wifi
- I attempt to record a simple video
- iStopMotion crashes after a seemingly arbitrary number of recorded frames
What I've done to troubleshoot:
- Quit both programs
- Restart my MacBook Pro
- Tweak the preset and framerate settings in iStopMotion
- Reset my wireless router
- Install and run SandboxCleaner
Absolutely nothing is working! I'm very disappointed. A cursory google search turns up a number of complaints regarding crash issues with no obvious solution. This issue is making it simply impossible to use iStopMotion.
Is there a workaround for this problem? Are others encountering it?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.