Iphone screen capture

I´m using the black magic Mini Recorder and the adaptor for hdmi in iPhone and I pretend to use an iPhone as a source camera throw the mini recorder but all that have in iphone screen shows up when capture, I figure out the way to capture only the video from the camera.

Comments

• Hi,
    you would need an app that only shows the camera video. I don't know of such an app as of now. Just so you know. If you are running the latest version of BoinxTV and OS X 10.10 or newer you can simply connect your iphone using the lightning cable. It will then show up as a source in BoinxTV.

• Bastian of course I appreciate a lot your help, you make me save money in blackmagic adapter :P using the lightning cable, but still showing the screen controls, what I made cutting 11% in left corner using the fullscreen resolution and works for now.

• If you mean you want to record the iPhone screen, this iPhone screen recorder might help you.

• edited June 9

last couple of days i used updated iOS11 new built-in feature to record the screen, How to use this feature read this thread. Do not require any other third party app for screen recorder.

• In the mean time we developed the mimoCam iOS app as an companion to mimoLive Mac. It turns your iPhone into a cam removing all the video controls. Currently you still need to connect it to the Mac with a lightning cable.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mimocam/id1083076398?mt=8