›

BoinxTV, BoinxTV Home, & Blackmagicdesign Intensity Extreme

Hi,
Having a problem getting a Mac running OS X 10.10.3 that has both BoinxTV and BoinxTV connected to a camera using a Blackmagicdesign Intensity Extreme.

The camera recognizes and displays a video signal using BoinxTV Home, but when using BoinxTV, the program recognizes the device, but I can't get any video to display.

I recently updated the Blackmagic drivers to 10.5.2 and am using BoinxTV 1.9.13 and BoinxTV Home 1.9.12.

Please if anyone might have an idea on how to have BoinxTV get a video signal, that would be great! Thanks.

Comments

• Hi, Having a problem getting a Mac running OS X 10.10.3 that has both BoinxTV and BoinxTV connected to a camera using a Blackmagicdesign Intensity Extreme.

The camera recognizes and displays a video signal using BoinxTV Home, but when using BoinxTV, the program recognizes the device, but I can't get any video to display.

I recently updated the Blackmagic drivers to 10.5.2 and am using BoinxTV 1.9.13 and BoinxTV Home 1.9.12.

Please if anyone might have an idea on how to have BoinxTV get a video signal, that would be great! Thanks.